Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the Assistant Town Planner Examination Post Notification 2023. Any candidate interested in this UPPSC ATP 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 may apply online between the 14th of August and the 21st of September 2023. Read the advertisement and then apply for recruitment details, wage range, age limit, selection procedure, job information, and all other information.
|General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
SC / ST : 65/-
PH Candidates : 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Eligibility for the UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023
- Bachelor Degree OR PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning in Any Recognized University in India OR Associate Membership of at Least One of the Following Institute of Planners / Americal Institute of Town Planner / Members of Institute of Town Planner London OR Institute of Town Planner India OR Equivalent Qualification of London or US.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
How to Fill Out the UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 Online Application Form
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has issued a call for new applications for the Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Recruitment 2023. Candidates may apply between the 14th of August and the 21st of September, 2023.
- For UPPSC Recruitment, OTR (One Time Registration) is required.
Keep in mind that the registration number is only received 72 hours after OTR registration, which is why OTR should be completed first and then the application.
- Candidates should read the notification before applying for the Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023 / Recruitment 2023 – UP Government Jobs 2023.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Please have ready scan documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so on.
Before submitting the application form, please carefully study the preview and all columns.
If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, they must submit their application. If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
Take a print of the completed form.
|A Few Important and Useful Links