Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Examination Post Notification 2023 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Any candidate interested in this UPPSC Staff Nurse 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online between the 21st of August and the 29th of September 2023. Read the advertisement and then apply for recruitment details, wage range, age limit, selection procedure, job information, and all other information.
General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
SC / ST : 65/-
PH Candidates : 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Application Begin : 21/08/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 29/09/2023
Exam Date : As per Schedule
Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Eligibility for UPPSC Staff Nurses in 2023
- Class 10th with Science and 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.SC Nursing Degree
- Registration Certificate in UP Nursing Council
- More Eligibility Read the Notification
How to Fill Out the Online Form for the UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Exam 2023
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has issued a call for new applications for the 2023 Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam. Candidates may apply between August 21, 2023 and September 29, 2023.
- For UPPSC Recruitment, OTR (One Time Registration) is required.
Keep in mind that the registration number is only received 72 hours after OTR registration, which is why OTR should be completed first and then the application.
- Candidate Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Staff Nurse (Male & Female) Examination 2023 / Recruitment 2023 – UP Government Jobs 2023, please read the notification.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
Please have ready scan documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so on.
- Before submitting the application form, please carefully study the preview and all columns.
If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, they must submit their application. If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
- Take a print of the completed form.
|A Few Important and Useful Links
|Download Admit Card
|Download Exam Notice
|Download Date Extended Notice
|English | Hindi
|Download Short Notification
|Photo Signature Joiner, Image Resizer, JPG to PDF, Age Calculator and More
|Pay Exam Fee
|Submit Final Form
|Update / Edit Form Details
|Join Our Telegram Page
|For UPPSC OTR Registration
|UPPSC OTR Registration
|UPPSC Official Website